PDA

View Full Version : iphone repair centre in brisbane or around brisbane qld

smtms
21st December 2008, 09:41 PM
hi
Got an iphone with a cracked screen and want to get it replaced. does anyone know where around brisbane qld i can take it to.

mvjs
21st December 2008, 09:52 PM
Is it an iPhone 3G or the original iPhone 2G?

smtms
21st December 2008, 10:00 PM
hi
sorry its a 3G thankyou

voiletmay
22nd December 2008, 02:46 PM
If you check the apple website, it lists repairers per state.

Is it still under warranty?

I recently got an ipod touch with a cracked screen repaired under warranty. It was a little place at Norman Park on Wynnum Rd, can't remember the name, but is listed on the apple site.

smtms
22nd December 2008, 07:20 PM
thank you voiletmay
unfortunately its not under warranty so i don't know how much its going to cost me. hopefully not too much but i love my iphone so i cant do without it.

thanks again

nogi
29th December 2008, 12:53 PM
thank you voiletmay
unfortunately its not under warranty so i don't know how much its going to cost me. hopefully not too much but i love my iphone so i cant do without it.

thanks again

You could try the Mac Doctors (http://www.macdoctors.com.au/page29/page29.html). They are about the only ones that I know of locally. I have never used them so can't comment on the quality of their work. I got their details from the back of my Mac magazine.

jastormont
24th January 2009, 05:45 PM
smtms did you end up getting it fixed?

I was curious to know how much it cost you if you did?

Cheers...

benzoenator
24th January 2009, 05:47 PM
... How could a 3G iPhone NOT be under warranty, considering they only came out on sale in July with a 12 months manufacturer warranty...

Exocet
24th January 2009, 06:00 PM
... How could a 3G iPhone NOT be under warranty, considering they only came out on sale in July with a 12 months manufacturer warranty...
Because a warranty covers manufacturing faults and defects, not damage.

You could try the Mac Doctors (http://www.macdoctors.com.au/page29/page29.html). They are about the only ones that I know of locally. I have never used them so can't comment on the quality of their work. I got their details from the back of my Mac magazine.
Can vouch for their quality - dunno if they do iPhone repairs though.