PDA

View Full Version : need a case that hangs around neck for iphone

sakoon
13th December 2008, 06:39 PM
my grandfather just got an iphone and he is in a wheel chair. he really wants a iphone case that he can hang around his neck. please help me find one, thanks

QueenOfSwords
13th December 2008, 06:52 PM
How's this? Golla Bags for iPhone 3G at Mr. Gadget Australia | Mr.Gadget (http://www.mrgadget.com.au/gadget/2008/golla-bags-for-iphone-3g-at-mr-gadget-australia/) . What you want is a case with a lanyard, or a clip like the Golla there so you can attach one.

Depending on his wheelchair and mobility, this might be good too, though it's not a case, you'd wrap it around the arm of the chair Joby - Gorillapod Go-Go! (http://joby.com/products/gorillapod/gogo/)

sakoon
13th December 2008, 07:43 PM
thanks for your reply

he'd prefer a case you didn't have to take the iphone out of the case to answer a call
better if it rings he can answer it without taking it out of anything

Sil9mm
14th December 2008, 04:55 PM
Maybe you could try looking at one of the Armband cases and attaching a lanyard to it. ??

You'd have to jury rig it, but it might be the only way to get what you need. :)

Marlyn
5th March 2010, 03:40 AM
Check out the one by Macally Bella Bellapw Leather 3g 3gs... it is a case with a carninera clip for a lanyard.

icant
5th March 2010, 07:04 AM
Google “iPhone case lanyard” for some suggestions.

K3G
8th March 2010, 12:29 AM
Hehe i need to find one for my mom. She is always leaving her iPhone in some stupid spot around the house. Woman's clothing should really have pockets...

kyte
8th March 2010, 05:33 AM
Hehe i need to find one for my mom. She is always leaving her iPhone in some stupid spot around the house. Woman's clothing should really have pockets...

Damn right. I am sick to death of being unable to buy long pants for work which have pockets. For one reason and another I prefer the pull-on type, and you can NOT get them with pockets. Apparently we are all suppose to fritz about with purses. I'm a psych nurse, and I need POCKETS!!! I have blouses with top pockets but ya know an iphone in a top pocket is not a good look.

However, for work... I cannot wear anything around my neck which might be used to choke me. Not that anyone has ever tried, but OH&S and Workcover say its not on.

Pockets in long pants for women!!!