PDA

View Full Version : Ending a call

Narooma
11th December 2008, 01:56 PM
Does anyone ever have a problem ending a call? Sometimes I touch endcall and nothing happens and I have to end up pushing the sleep wake button.

arkenstone
11th December 2008, 02:16 PM
Does anyone ever have a problem ending a call? Sometimes I touch endcall and nothing happens and I have to end up pushing the sleep wake button.

I have issues answering a call a lot. When the slider just doesn't register and you're there sitting on public transport ringing away loudly with your abnoxious ringtone and you can't answer the call.

Sucks.

jrad
11th December 2008, 02:18 PM
When the slide to answer doesn't respond I find it unlocks by hitting one of the volume buttons and trying again.

inrainbows
11th December 2008, 03:20 PM
I have issues answering a call a lot. When the slider just doesn't register and you're there sitting on public transport ringing away loudly with your abnoxious ringtone and you can't answer the call.

Sucks.

Press the unlock button. Once will silent the ring, twice will deny the call :thumbup::cool:

jrad
12th December 2008, 03:18 PM
True that, but that won't answer the call ;)

Supreme
12th December 2008, 03:52 PM

Are you sure you're not touching any other part of the screen, like the sides, or the way you hold it? If you touch the screen somewhere else first it won't register your touches..

NeoRicen
12th December 2008, 06:28 PM
Yeah I do, I only noticed it for the first time today, I pressed the End Call button and it didn't work. I think its the network's fault for ignoring the request to end the call, not the Phone's fault.

SSUteboy
12th December 2008, 06:49 PM
I have the problem all the time and also it takes a long time to conect but i do not think that it is the networks problem because i am with vodafone and my girlfriend has the same problem and she is with Virgin (optus).
I last night did a full restore last night but did not take notice today if it was still doing it.

Narooma
12th December 2008, 07:15 PM
It's definately a bit of a pisser when it does it.