PDA

View Full Version : Call forwording active?? Help

chunk
9th December 2008, 06:10 PM
Every time i make a call just as i press the call button, a message with " call forwording active" with the question "dismiss" always comes on the screen, but when i look at my settings it says that its turned off, it annoys the bejeebees out of me. Anyone with any ideas.:confused::confused:

carlow1
9th December 2008, 06:51 PM
I bet your iPhone is unlocked and you have it on Three? If yes, we all get it on Three. The only way to get rid of it is to jailbreak and download and install the iphonenotes.de source which is in the cydia listing there's a new version of their ForwardMSG fix, install this and restart iPhone.

chunk
9th December 2008, 08:36 PM
I bet your iPhone is unlocked and you have it on Three? If yes, we all get it on Three. The only way to get rid of it is to jailbreak and download and install the iphonenotes.de source which is in the cydia listing there's a new version of their ForwardMSG fix, install this and restart iPhone.

Yep it sure it, but that sounds bit tricky, think i will put up with it for a while, but thanks for your reply

carlow1
9th December 2008, 10:04 PM
Chunk be careful when hitting the OK button when the forward message pops up it may disable your Three voice mail. I learned to live with it for a few months but I finally done a jailbreak last week. It's pretty easy really. Good luck.

chunk
9th December 2008, 10:12 PM
[QUOTE=carlow1;706335]Chunk be careful when hitting the OK button when the forward message pops up it may disable your Three voice mail. I learned to live with it for a few months but I finally done a jailbreak last week. It's pretty easy really. Good luck.[/QC

Carlow, my voicemail is all good, it only pops up with "dismiss" no ok or not, so hopefully it doesnt cause any dramas, i guess for now its just an extra button to press.

iPhone
11th December 2008, 11:49 AM
This used to happen to me and I wasn't on three.

Link
11th December 2008, 02:13 PM
Chunk be careful when hitting the OK button when the forward message pops up it may disable your Three voice mail. I learned to live with it for a few months but I finally done a jailbreak last week. It's pretty easy really. Good luck.

Bugger, my voice mail link dosen't work now. Any idea on how to fix this issue with my 3 iphone?

:confused:

f2008
23rd December 2008, 08:01 PM
you dont have to JB just take your iphone back at three store they will fix it for you. I had that problem 6mths ago when i got my iphone and unlocked it from optus and went straight to three store and got a plan and got that pop up and she fixed it like that.

carlow1
23rd December 2008, 08:07 PM
Bugger, my voice mail link dosen't work now. Any idea on how to fix this issue with my 3 iphone?

To fix your voicemail with Three type *5005*86*333# then press call. It will work now. :)