PDA

View Full Version : Iweb+Forms

womble
30th October 2008, 10:28 AM
Hey Guys

So I have just made a website really really happy had a html form from a free forms website on there but have had clients complain because the fields arent correct and not enough, but I cant change my form without paying for extra features now.

What im wondering is with iweb is there a way to make forms easily or do it in dreamweaver and copy it over or something? I need to do this so I can take online bookings because I have had a couple of clients phone me and tell me its bad.

Thanks for all your help in advance.

Jason

elnewb
30th October 2008, 10:29 AM
Why can't you take bookings over the phone if they are already ringing you?

In all seriousness I don't think iWeb does forms from the little experience I have with it. It may be worthwhile hiring a professional to design and make your web site. I'm sure some nice folks on here could knock something up is both quick and cheap.

womble
30th October 2008, 10:38 AM
i do take bookings over the phone but its some people that have done a booking form but then they phone me to tell me something isnt right, ie there isnt a mobile phone field stuff like that

jason

Peter Mount
30th October 2008, 11:10 AM
If you want to PM me I could give you help with form fields on a web page. What server are you running your web site on? i.e. is it on an Apache web server with php or is it on something else?