PDA

View Full Version : Widget Info.plist Key List

gmask1
5th May 2005, 11:40 AM
I was wondering if there is a definitive list of the keys available in the info.plist file that configures a dashboard widget? There are pdf's on the apple site that have partial lists (missing AllowMultipleInstances and DefaultImage for example), and other tutorials out there that have them... I'm going crazy trying to work out what I need, what I want, and what can go! :)

Also, do we need a widget sub-forum?

iSlayer
5th May 2005, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by gmask1+May 5 2005, 12:40 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gmask1 &#064; May 5 2005, 12:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I was wondering if there is a definitive list of the keys available in the info.plist file that configures a dashboard widget? There are pdf&#39;s on the apple site that have partial lists (missing AllowMultipleInstances and DefaultImage for example), and other tutorials out there that have them... I&#39;m going crazy trying to work out what I need, what I want, and what can go&#33; :)

Also, do we need a widget sub-forum? [/b]
defaultimage was removed.it was only in the early dev builds.
the default image must be called default.png now

Allowmultipleinstances is useless.not sure if it was removed but it never worked anyway

<!--QuoteBegin-gmask1@May 5 2005, 12:40 PM
Also, do we need a widget sub-forum? [/quote]
YES :)

titan44
5th May 2005, 01:03 PM
i second the widget forum.

mac_man_luke
5th May 2005, 04:46 PM
Check the apple dev docs, there is a whole list in there