PDA

View Full Version : wallpaper on a jailbroken iphone..

wolfie
17th September 2008, 08:12 PM
hey guys, ive got winterboard installed, and lock wallpaper ( which im unsure of what it does )
what i would like, if at all possible, is have one picture for the lock screen, and another picture for the springboard, can we do this, and if so, how?

i got no idea, im trying but it doesnt seem to work.

WhiteiPhone
17th September 2008, 08:50 PM
lock screen wallpaper is set in
settings>wallpaper

wolfie
17th September 2008, 09:06 PM
i think you misunderstood, ild like one picture for my lockscreen, and a different one for my springboard, and im unsure how to go about it, as everytime i change a background, it changes on both my lockscreen and springboard.

thanks

captncoala
20th September 2008, 03:13 AM
Sounds like you have "set user wallpaper" on in winterboard. This uses your lock screen paper as your wall paper. The only way I have figured out to have individual wallpapers while still having a unique lock screen is to have each of my wallpapers in individual folders, named according to the specific wallpaper, then place all of those folders into the Theme folder on your phone. You should be able to select each wallpaper from winterboard, while still selecting and keeping your lock screen in settings. And depending on which position your wallpaper is in winterboard (towards the top or bottom of the page) it shouldn't get canceled out by another theme.