PDA

View Full Version : Problems with running Parallel

Luvlimum
14th September 2008, 09:46 PM
I am having no end of problems with parallel. Yesterday I had flickering, distortion of images when "mousing" around" on my Virtual XP Desktop. When I opened Excel and went from one worsksheet to another, sheet 1 was superimposed over some of sheet 2 - serious issue! and more flickering and images going haywire.

Also,I opened Access, looked great, then clicked on some of the template headings, and the graphics all go haywire and then there are no more graphics at all, just the template heading???

Now I am in Parallel, but went to "eject" my flash stick i Mac so I can re-insert it to locate the files in XP. Cause if it is in Mac, I cannot seem to find that drive in XP? But now I have the coloured ball of fear and frustration. I don't know what to do?

I thought the whole idea of Parallel is to run in unison with your Mac applications??? My parallel does NOT like running whilst any Mac apps are open.

I am at a loss and definitely having the new baby blues!

T

PS - Edited to add that I am starting to think it may have something to do with this flash stick??