PDA

View Full Version : Same old Optus bill, story, etc.

markhellewell
9th September 2008, 08:17 AM
Well, got my $59 cap plan bill this morning and, despite the recent information from Optus, it's still 10 pages long! It also seems to think I've burned through 575MB, which disagrees with the iPhone's built in counter. Same old story, completely unfathomable bill.

A million curses on you, Optus!

Reubania
9th September 2008, 08:26 AM
Do we need another thread about the woes of being an OPTUS customer?

They are rectifying their billing system and will eventually roll that out to customers. Give them a break, at least they're aware of the issue and trying to find a solution and resolve the issue at hand. These things take time...

vietnow
9th September 2008, 08:27 AM
at least your not with telstra.

markhellewell
9th September 2008, 08:42 AM
Do we need another thread about the woes of being an OPTUS customer?

I guess not, but I just find it completely mind-blowing they can get away with it! How hard can it really be to provide clear billing information? It's not! I've never seen anything as bad as Optus' bills. Utterly disingenuous.

They are rectifying their billing system and will eventually roll that out to customers. Give them a break, at least they're aware of the issue and trying to find a solution and resolve the issue at hand. These things take time...

All they're rectifying is the individual listing of data transfers on the bills, not the gordian knot that is billing in general. My bet this will never change and that Optus are, in fact, crooks.

That's all, delete thread if you like, mods ;)

Exocet
9th September 2008, 08:45 AM
"Help, help! I'm being repressed!"

markhellewell
9th September 2008, 08:54 AM
"Help, help! I'm being repressed!"

It's not repression, it's cynical exploitation. By not questioning these "bills", customers offer their tacit approval to be ripped off.

I've used the telecoms services of many different companies in many different countries and, so far, Optus are the pits. Worst of the worst. My Telstra bills are only marginally better!

tonyberinson
9th September 2008, 01:13 PM
reubania

I think it is... I am so over it as well..

If your not happy with optus - get out.... sheesh enough already.

Ecto1
9th September 2008, 01:19 PM
Ok thats it. I am starting a brand new thread which i hope will get pinned. Where all us Optus users can bitch in.