PDA

View Full Version : Apps not downloading to iphone after reformatting HD - Not Authorized on computer

SargeOnline
6th September 2008, 03:04 PM
Hi,

I've just reinstalled os on my macbook and reformatted the HDD. I backed up my itunes folder and replaced it when I put os back on. I've just done my first iphone sync with fresh os on and it's saying it won't install the apps on my iphone - which were already on my phone mind you, as well as in my itunes apps folder. It says I am not authorized for them on this computer.

When I synced my iphone it started deleting all my apps from the phone. It's kept a couple of them but I'm thinking they're ones I downloaded from the phone itself not off the itunes store on my actual macbook.

How can I get my apps to work again on my phone, besides downloading them all again? I had some apps I paid for which I'd really like back.

I have the apps that I downloaded backed up but it's refusing to put them on my iphone - saying I'm not authorized.

Any help would be excellent. Cheers.

Huy
6th September 2008, 03:06 PM
From the top of iTunes' menu bar

Store > Authorize Computer... :)

SargeOnline
6th September 2008, 03:20 PM
How embarrassing.. :o

I thought if I just logged onto the iTunes store it would have had the same effect as doing that.