PDA

View Full Version : iPhone iCal to do list sync petition

dawesy
25th August 2008, 09:25 PM
Hi guys,

I just submitted this using the apple feedback link (Apple - iPhone - Feedback (http://www.apple.com/feedback/iphone.html)) and listing 'feedback type' as enhancement. How about we all do the same and let the guys know at Apple how much they have let the iPhone by leave this feature out... Maybe it will be in the next update.

G'Day Guys,

I was really really excited to get my iPhone 3G. I couldn't wait and I was even more excited to see that it sync'd perfectly with iCal. What I was saddened to see was that it didn't sync my to do list the way it did events. This is really disappointing to the point of frustrating. Please don't sell the iPhone short of something better than a smartphone - which it should be and would be if it could sync to do's with iCal.

Please add the capability to sync the iCal to do list with my iPhone 3G. Please.

cheers,
andrew dawes

Bogus Jimmy
25th August 2008, 09:41 PM
Just did the same.

Linux_insidev2
25th August 2008, 09:58 PM
Done

Told the bastards to add notes syncing too.

tazgtz
25th August 2008, 10:08 PM
Done

Told the bastards to add notes syncing too.

Gosh! you're a bit harsh!

I sent my feedback too!

Linux_insidev2
25th August 2008, 10:10 PM
Gosh! you're a bit harsh!

I sent my feedback too!

I worded it nicely, but hey you'd expect it to work like they originally planned instead of having a worthless app wasting space

Madone
25th August 2008, 10:27 PM
Don't you think Apple would now this? After all these items are in MobileMe!

Maybe they can't yet, you know these are smart people, so instead of bashing them up everytime, email them (and post here) the way to do it, you know how to write the software changes to make it happen...

I'm waiting (foot tapping.....)