PDA

View Full Version : Taskbar Notifier for 2.0

NathR32
22nd August 2008, 05:21 PM
Hey guys,
Does anyone know of a taskbar notifier for 2.0 Firmware. It was available for 1.1.3 and earlier but I haven't seen anything for 2.0 or later.

The link for the 1.1.3 one is here : taskbar-notifier - Google Code (http://code.google.com/p/taskbar-notifier/)

It basically displayed little envelope, speech bubble or telephone icons alongside the battery icon when you had a new email, SMS or missed call.

I would love to know if anyone knows of one for newer firmwares. I think Intelliscreen has the ability to do this but it isn't free at this stage and I had issues with it last time I tried to use it.

Cheers,
Nath

NathR32
22nd August 2008, 06:16 PM
Just installed Intelliscreen for the second time and it is actually working for me now. Has the taskbar alerts which is great, might have to buy it once the trial period is over but I'd love just a simple taskbar notifier without all the other business. The missed call bit on the lock screen is quite handy though.

asgr8
23rd August 2008, 09:29 AM
I am using intelli screen and loving it. The intelli dial feature is superb. Just one day to go and trial will be over, time to swipe the cc I guess.

NathR32
23rd August 2008, 10:07 AM
Yeah I am slowly getting used to Intelliscreen, am sick of the Intelliborn logo popping up on the lock screen though.
I noticed it is only $4.99US for the basic license. Don't need the extra features on the $19.99 license. I think Paypal is accepted to which is a bonus.

dgraham62
23rd August 2008, 01:45 PM
Hi, just had a look at Intelliscreen, it looks like a good app and would like to try it but can't seem to figure out how to install it. any assistance would be appriciated. Thanks

NathR32
23rd August 2008, 04:20 PM
Hi, just had a look at Intelliscreen, it looks like a good app and would like to try it but can't seem to figure out how to install it. any assistance would be appriciated. Thanks

What model iPhone? Is your phone jailbroken? If so, do you have Cydia installed?