PDA

View Full Version : What keyboard/mouse combo

jameso
17th January 2004, 11:56 AM
Hey, i've been running logitech input devices (keyboard/mouse) and was wondering what other people use to control there macs.

I've got a logictech cordless MX duo for my G4.
A logitech Elite keyboard and logictech optical wheel mouse that is shard between my g3 and my Windblows box

I've got a Keyspan DMR (Digital media remote) hanging off my Windblows box controlling iTunes (it used to be on the g4 but the wireless keyboard has taken its place)

Last but defiantly not least i recently spent $15 AU on a microsoft side winder usb controller. I've got this on about 3 usb extension cords. It is used mostly for gltron (http://gltron.sf.net/) and emulation.

What have you guys got hanging of your machine? apple pro keyboard and mice? Powermates?

jameso

Disko
17th January 2004, 03:32 PM
I'm kinda boring. :(

I just use my Microsoft optical wheelmouse and my external HD.

Comet
17th January 2004, 04:07 PM
I've got the Apple wireless combo, griffin powermate. I've got an Icecube Firewire Case with a Seagate 8mb 7200rpm 160 gig HD inside.

Gothikon
17th January 2004, 06:12 PM
I've got a black Apple USB keyboard that came with my cube and I replaced the mouse with Logitech dual optical. It's a great mouse but I'd really like to replace it with an MX 900. Unfortunately although the MX 700 works fine on a Mac the MX 900 bluetooth module doesn't work on a Mac (the mouse works if you have a 3rd party bluetooth adaptor) hopefully logitech will get that sorted soon.

Disko
17th January 2004, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Gothikon@Jan 17 2004, 05:42 PM
I've got a black Apple USB keyboard that came with my cube and I replaced the mouse with Logitech dual optical. It's a great mouse but I'd really like to replace it with an MX 900. Unfortunately although the MX 700 works fine on a Mac the MX 900 bluetooth module doesn't work on a Mac (the mouse works if you have a 3rd party bluetooth adaptor) hopefully logitech will get that sorted soon.
You have a cube!!? Excellent! That's my ultimate mac - i'd *really* like one of those one day.

Radar
18th January 2004, 08:15 AM
I use a Targus wireless laptop mouse and a MS Office Keyboard on my iMac. I had a bit of an accident with spilliages onto my old mac keyboard, and needed a cheap USB keyboard straight away. That was all I could find.

jameso
18th January 2004, 05:33 PM
do you guys have any wicked magic tips for software that controls usb keyboards/mouse?

that woud be handy.

jameso

voidboi
27th January 2004, 12:07 PM
the best software for controlling usb input devices is USB overdrive

http://www.usboverdrive.com/

-[V]oid