PDA

View Full Version : MobileMe Calendar Broken?

Brewster
30th July 2008, 10:11 AM
I have a trial account on MobileMe and all was working fine till a few days ago. When I go into MobileMe Calendar the events I have in iCal don't show up (but they did a few days ago). When I try and get out of MM Calendar by clicking on Mail or iDisk etc it doesn't repond neither does it change views when I click on Day, Week or Month view or let me enter preferences. Contacts and iDisk are working fine.

I have checked my time zone is OK. I have reset Calendar events from my iMac to overwrite "the cloud" a few times. I have checked and it behaves the same in Firefox and on different machines.

Is MobileMe still really buggy? Is anyone else having issues?

iRobbie
30th July 2008, 05:04 PM
The same problems have only recently been happening with me. My iCal and Address Book were syncing fine to MobileMe until my latest iCal entries of the past few days didn't show up on MobileMe nor my iPhone.

I've reset sync data, still with no success. :confused:

shujin
31st July 2008, 11:54 AM
MobileMe's having some teething problems so I suppose we'll have to wait it out. I had the same issues a week ago but at my side, all's been resolved - the buys on mine lasted a couple of days.

Galumay
31st July 2008, 12:08 PM
Apple sent me this in response to my repeated emails about the problems with mobileme, i seem to have fixed calendar with following these steps. (not really sure which did the trick!)

MobileMe: Troubleshooting Syncing from Mac OS X (http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1679)