PDA

View Full Version : Telstra 8Gb outright

macpunc
29th July 2008, 11:13 AM
Could some one please tell me how much an 8Gb iPhone outright costs from Telstra?

$726

Thanks in advance :D

craigd
29th July 2008, 11:22 AM
google and forum search will help you

macpunc
29th July 2008, 11:24 AM
google and forum search will help you

I have done the forum search! Thanks for your generic answer, did you cut and paste that!

Exocet
29th July 2008, 11:26 AM
You must not be very good at searching -
http://forums.mactalk.com.au/47/54696-outright-prepaid-prices-enlighten-me.html

Fifth result when searching the forums for "8gb iPhone outright telstra"

macpunc
29th July 2008, 11:38 AM
You must not be very good at searching -
http://forums.mactalk.com.au/47/54696-outright-prepaid-prices-enlighten-me.html

Fifth result when searching the forums for "8gb iPhone outright telstra"

Ahh, I see, but this is what I searched for "Telstra outright iphone" which returns my most first and the post you specified tenth.

Different strokes for different folks, and as usual only posting because I was looking for some help! Especially seeing that many people are purchasing iPhones outright.

Cheers!

craigd
29th July 2008, 11:48 AM
I have done the forum search! Thanks for your generic answer, did you cut and paste that!

No I did not, but do you really think your post was worthy of a new topic, I mean even if the forum search did not bring up what you needed, Google would have.

There are LOADS of i Phone topics being discussed and another pointless one is not necessary

Exocet
29th July 2008, 12:18 PM
Ahh, I see, but this is what I searched for "Telstra outright iphone" which returns my most first and the post you specified tenth.

Different strokes for different folks, and as usual only posting because I was looking for some help! Especially seeing that many people are purchasing iPhones outright.

Cheers!

So you didn't look at the 10th result on the search page? What, did you get to three posts and get bored?

mikinoz
29th July 2008, 12:22 PM
Next Byte have the telstra iPhones and are willing to negotiate on the rrp...

forno
29th July 2008, 12:47 PM
I have been told that Next Byte have the telstra iPhones and are willing to negotiate on the rrp...

And Cameron Diaz rang me last night to see if I want a quick hummer:D

macpunc
29th July 2008, 01:22 PM
I have been told that Next Byte have the telstra iPhones and are willing to negotiate on the rrp...

hey there mikeinoz, long time no see!

thanks for the heads up! :D

macpunc
29th July 2008, 01:27 PM
No I did not, but do you really think your post was worthy of a new topic, I mean even if the forum search did not bring up what you needed, Google would have.

There are LOADS of i Phone topics being discussed and another pointless one is not necessary

Yes matey boy i did think it was worthy otherwise i would not have posted the friggen topic!

I posted this in the friggen iphone threads because that is where iphone related topics go, if topics and posts on iphones is bugging you so much choose not to view the topic, it is that simple.

Once again I choose to post here because of the other friendly and helpful humans who also inhabit this board of which I have great respect, admiration and empathy for, except noobs like you only want to spew up "search the forum google it" to anyone who posts a question.

:P

Tiprya
29th July 2008, 02:06 PM
In some other thread there was speculation Telstra were no longer selling outright - stores were telling people this.

Could be boloney - Telstra trying to sign up more contracts, they've used more scummy business tactics

Also unlocking is $150 apparently - if thats what you were after