PDA

View Full Version : Some semblance of order

tonyberinson
28th July 2008, 07:47 AM
OK,

Now everything has calmed down after the massive Iphone launch..

We seem to have picked a hell of a lot of new members- all of course are very very welcome - and I am very glad to have you all here.

But one thing... Can we start with reinstating one rule.

If you have a question - Please DONT just raise a new thread without searching the existing threads first.

I have noticed more and more recently, that so many threads are being raised - on topics - that quite frankly - have been discussed to death already - since I joined this magnificnet forum- 18 months ago.

Just my personal feeling - but lets reinitiate some order...

Cheers to all

tony

bishopAU
28th July 2008, 07:51 AM
OK,

Now everything has calmed down after the massive Iphone launch..

We seem to have picked a hell of a lot of new members- all of course are very very welcome - and I am very glad to have you all here.

But one thing... Can we start with reinstating one rule.

If you have a question - Please DONT just raise a new thread without searching the existing threads first.

I have noticed more and more recently, that so many threads are being raised - on topics - that quite frankly - have been discussed to death already - since I joined this magnificnet forum- 18 months ago.

Just my personal feeling - but lets reinitiate some order...

Cheers to all

tony

Unfortunately this occurs in all forums

The only way to increase the likelihood of people seeing information they need before they post a new thread is to write questions and answers into the thread title itself
Ridiculous - Effective

But yes, I agree