PDA

View Full Version : Applications that work with the Iphone 3g

tonyberinson
22nd July 2008, 12:51 PM
For those people who have already 'jailbroken' their phones using Pawnage - using Cydia - have you tried appls for 1.1.4 or earlier - that now works on 2.0

The ones I am interested in hearing about are

1. Swirly MMS
2. Summerboard
3. Categories
4. Poof
5. AM (the chat package that works with MSN/Yahoo etc. etc)

I am sure that others are interested in other ones as well..

I will open up to the floor..

Cheers

Tony

juzz
22nd July 2008, 01:18 PM
Poof is on Cydia already.

Not sure about the others.

Nes.app is on there too!

But for some reason my Cydia is being gay and saying I need to add more sources so I can't get Nes.app :mad:

BTW, what is Poof? lol.

NathR32
22nd July 2008, 04:44 PM
BTW, what is Poof? lol.

It is an application that you can use to hide icons that you do not want to show on your home screens. Perfect for hiding the contacts icon etc.

kyte
23rd July 2008, 06:05 AM
For those people who have already 'jailbroken' their phones using Pawnage - using Cydia - have you tried appls for 1.1.4 or earlier - that now works on 2.0

You know, it never occurred to me to actually save out the apps from my phone before upgrading to 2.0... might be an interesting experiment to try to manually install some to see what happens. I suspect that many/most simply wont work. Not too many available in the wild either, any more, most are on Installer and/or Cydia and nowhere else.

tonyberinson
28th July 2008, 08:57 AM
Ok Well I am excited - they have come out with PalRingo - which is an msn/yahoo emulator.

Cool - now only MMS and I am happy..

tony

Aaron
28th July 2008, 09:01 AM
But for some reason my Cydia is being gay and saying I need to add more sources so I can't get Nes.app :mad:

Using that word as an adjective is usually frowned upon - you might want to rethink your choice of words.

Exocet
28th July 2008, 10:21 AM
An application can be gay? Can I touch it?

RiGo
29th July 2008, 01:51 PM
Using that word as an adjective is usually frowned upon - you might want to rethink your choice of words.

how about ghey?

get over it :rolleyes:

Exocet
29th July 2008, 02:13 PM
how about ghey?

get over it :rolleyes:
I'm not about to threadshit and turn this into another debate - its been done on here before. The bottom line is "learn another adjective".