PDA

View Full Version : App hack?

boddiz
12th July 2008, 05:02 PM
Hi all,
Just curious, do you think that people will take the apps from the app store and put them on installer etc, for free?

Please don't start flame wars for this, about not being loyal to developers, I have already purchased over $75 of games an apps, I am just curious.

Beau

bishopAU
12th July 2008, 05:33 PM
this is when installer.app will be useful
download apps from people who give out freely and knowingly

dolbinau
12th July 2008, 05:38 PM
Hi all,
Just curious, do you think that people will take the apps from the app store and put them on installer etc, for free?

Yes. If not by this method, then another.

Spartan
13th July 2008, 01:25 AM
All i want this for is for the reason that my brother buys an app on his iMac and i buy an app on my macbook pro we cant share them, unless we sync to each others, and lose the apps i have on my MacBook Pro.

decryption
13th July 2008, 09:45 AM
All i want this for is for the reason that my brother buys an app on his iMac and i buy an app on my macbook pro we cant share them, unless we sync to each others, and lose the apps i have on my MacBook Pro.

1 phone, 1 app. If you want it on two phones, buy 2 apps.

Spartan
13th July 2008, 11:41 AM
1 phone, 1 app. If you want it on two phones, buy 2 apps.

Never :p:cool:

Well, I could beat the system anyway. If you use 1 computer to Sync your phones then it works and both people can get the apps.

Hack should be here soon hopefully.

sebsta
13th July 2008, 11:44 AM
Never :p:cool:

Well, I could beat the system anyway. If you use 1 computer to Sync your phones then it works and both people can get the apps.

Hack should be here soon hopefully.

You're such a hooliogan Dell.

Spartan
13th July 2008, 02:57 PM
You're such a hooliogan Dell.

Hahahhahahhahaha, Hi Seb ;)

Melbourne Ale.