PDA

View Full Version : Moble Me email is live...

jeremy_warnock
1st July 2008, 11:50 AM
The new mobile me email address are now live, you can send message to your current dotmac address name with me as the domain.

ie

freddykruger@me.com works fine

Im looking forward to the rest of mobile me becoming active

Phase
1st July 2008, 11:53 AM
It's not working for everyone yet.

I.e. me.

rob05
1st July 2008, 11:55 AM
My god I have been playing with this for close on 2 days now.

The Goat
1st July 2008, 11:56 AM
Is that the mobileme accounts also..?, because there's probably no point in setting up a .mac address now though I suppose - just wait for mobileme. It'll be great to sync an iphone, desktop and LT so that it all works together though - looking forward to that.

tcn33
1st July 2008, 11:58 AM
Mine started working sometime between last night and now.

matthew858
1st July 2008, 12:05 PM
Don't buy .Mac. Wait for 10 days and save yourself $20 and the hassle of transferring everything.

jppat
1st July 2008, 12:09 PM
its working for me too :)

insular
1st July 2008, 12:22 PM
Don't buy .Mac. Wait for 10 days and save yourself $20 and the hassle of transferring everything.

I thought MobileMe is $20 more than .Mac?

TheKeddi
1st July 2008, 12:23 PM
Nope it's cheaper!

Madone
1st July 2008, 12:25 PM
the hassle of transferring everything.

Transfer what? Nothing to transfer, the software update will change what's on your computer, and the online GUI will change, and use/place the info where it needs to be.

mechcon
1st July 2008, 12:29 PM
hey hey, it works for me too :D

Alucard
1st July 2008, 12:42 PM
The new mobile me email address are now live, you can send message to your current dotmac address name with me as the domain.

ie

*that email* works fine

Im looking forward to the rest of mobile me becoming active

*spam bots read and store that email* :p

chrsha01
1st July 2008, 12:45 PM
I don't think it's a good idea to post your e-mail address like you have jeremy_warnock.

jeremy_warnock
1st July 2008, 12:51 PM
seriously incase I missed the joke - freddykruger is not my emails address, I made it up - now the real freddy kruger will get all the spam - thats play back for the elm street kids web 2.0 style

sectioneight
1st July 2008, 01:27 PM

But will you get a .mac email? I didn't think new .me users would be able to use the .mac addresses

This of course doesn't matter if you only want a .me email addy.

My .me email is working too (since last night) however me wont be using the .me cause .me is .stupid

chrsha01
1st July 2008, 01:38 PM
seriously incase I missed the joke - freddykruger is not my emails address, I made it up - now the real freddy kruger will get all the spam - thats play back for the elm street kids web 2.0 style

It's okay jeremy_warnock.

Just fun and games. :p