PDA

View Full Version : Agony waiting for a delivery...

meinrosebud
16th June 2008, 10:09 PM
Yeah, the Apple web site says delivery tomorrow but I know that TNT doesn't like coming down to the Mornington Peninsula if they don't have too. After spending two days chasing my Mac mini around 2 years ago from depot to depot tomorrow I am waiting to a brand new iMac, my second Apple computer.

Does that mean I'm no longer a switcher, I doubt it... I've live on the Rosebud/Rye for 8 years and I'm still not considered a local :D

I remember the wait for OSX Leopard and the emotions I felt when I heard the TNT truck pull up out the front of the house!!! Woohoo my Mac mini was the means to an end... my escape from Bill Gates devil spawned operating system. I'm taking an ADO just to be here so I don't have to play chase the TNT truck... buying stuff off the internet save money yeah, but the flaming transport industry causes it to be a painful event. Next time I'll buy from a reseller. :D

jdub
17th June 2008, 12:34 PM
I'm waiting on a couple of refurb ipods, its just so easy to buy online but then you wait for the reward.

Rosebuds not considering you a local? Consider that a compliment.

thebag
17th June 2008, 12:51 PM
I know how you are feeling meinrosebud,

I am waiting on two deliveries a laptop and leopard+keyboard from Apple.

I am hoping they both turn up tomorrow.

It's the only hassle with online shopping.

andytlr
17th June 2008, 01:00 PM
You're probably not considered a local because the average person there is in the retirement club. Pension day there is hilarious.

ilostmypassword
17th June 2008, 01:01 PM
if you have a helicopter you are a local :thumbup: