PDA

View Full Version : 300 Users!

decryption
25th April 2004, 11:16 PM
It's been somewhat of a tradition to celebrate an extra 100 users on AppleTalk, and we reached 300 users tonight, with tintinaujapon joining up this evening :)

The community has really grown and stabilised lately, and I'm proud of Disko and the_argon for doing what they have done so far while I sit back and do relativley nothing :P

Here's to 300 more!

LCGuy
25th April 2004, 11:39 PM
Cool! :D

the_argon
25th April 2004, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by decryption@Apr 25 2004, 10:46 PM
Here's to 300 more!
I'll drink to that!

Well done AppleTalk, another milestone!

Disko
26th April 2004, 02:39 AM
Thanks Decryption. I'd also like to thank the users and guests who login every day to check up on us. This is the beginning of a very good apple site, and i'm glad that we can all share it together.

I hope that everyone is enjoying AppleTalk as much as I am. :)

varsis
26th April 2004, 05:01 AM
good job guys, seems everyone is having fun and joining:P how many do you get a day here now? a few i suppose:P

stickman67
26th April 2004, 09:07 AM
Great forum, especially since it gives a voice to Australian Mac users.

Here's to making it 3000 members! :lol:

LCGuy
26th April 2004, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Disko@Apr 26 2004, 02:39 AM
I hope that everyone is enjoying AppleTalk as much as I am. :)
Sure am! :D

But to be honest, it was about time that someone set up a forum dedicated to Mac users in Australia. :)

pipsqeek
26th April 2004, 11:06 AM
Just goes to show what demand where was for a site like this one. Having this many people join up in a relatively short period of time.

Even though my contributions to the forum are small I feel good in knowing that I have seen is grow right from just about the beginning.

This channel has been nothing but helpful at the least of times. I have made great new friends...and one in particular that I share many interests with..you know who you are.

This is exactly what we needed over here in Aust. but not only that, it also appears that we have a few members from other parts of the world, UK, Canada just to name a few off the top of my head.

Congrats to the big Thee Oh Oh!!!

Take it from me, there is only one way from the bottom, Up!

Steve