PDA

View Full Version : How much is this set worth???

applecollector
2nd April 2005, 11:49 AM
Hi,
I would like to know if i were to sell the below equipment as one hole package how much would you poeple pay for it??

* Apple iBook G3 300Mhz Clamshell, 320Mb Ram, 3 Battery's a total charge of about 5 Hours, Laptop case, Adapter, Modem Telephone wire, a 128Mb pen Drive, and an 512Mb iPod Shuffle, Mac Running 10.2.8 Fully Updated with ,
* Dreamweaver 2004
* Microsoft Package 2004 (excel, word ect..)
* Virtual PC 6.0 Running 98
* Mac OS 9 on computer was well as OS X
* iTunes 4.7.1
* Games and lots more Applications
* Can Supply Software Disks, Not original :-( Can't supply OS X since i don't have the disks myself.
* OH YES failed to mention it has Adobe Photoshop CS and Image Ready.
The computer is in Near to new Condition Extreamly Clean and not broken in anyway!
So how much would you pay?????

neilrobinson
2nd April 2005, 11:59 AM
so you are saying that the disks are the originals for all the software installed (apart for OS X)? does it come with the license codes registration etc?

applecollector
2nd April 2005, 12:03 PM
No the non of the disks are originals and yes they do come with codes!
And i don't have the OS X Install Disks.

Rayd
2nd April 2005, 12:16 PM
hmm, if it does not come with orginal disc's then they are of no value im afraid. might aswell not include it.

kim jong il
2nd April 2005, 12:20 PM
The hardware is worth some money (even if it is the cooked clamshell). The software, on the face of it, is COMPLETELY WORTHLESS. "No I don't have original disks but I do have serials" The serials are pretty much worthless without a receipt or the original disks (Face it, anyone can dredge up serials for almost all the most up to date software). In the case of windows 98 someone else will have to comment on whether this uses a certificate of authenticity or a serial on its packaging.

By the sounds of it you do not have the right to sell or distribute the software you are advertising.

applecollector
2nd April 2005, 12:28 PM
ok ok but still,
This isn't the cooked Clamshell!
I have many Clamshells

MightyAtom
2nd April 2005, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by applecollector@Apr 2 2005, 12:33 PM
No the non of the disks are originals and yes they do come with codes!
And i don't have the OS X Install Disks.
The software is worthless without the original discs. Selling it is tantamount to piracy, That package is only worth the value of the hardware.

downsys
2nd April 2005, 01:12 PM
which colour is it?

applecollector
2nd April 2005, 03:10 PM
Orange!

the_OM
2nd April 2005, 03:10 PM
maybe $250 or $300 for the ibook.

It would be against the law for you to provide the software on burnt discs, as others have said