PDA

View Full Version : Quicktime Strobing?

macgrrl
28th April 2008, 10:43 PM
No its not the name of my latest adult adventure, i was watching the getamac ads and the video "throbs". its a very quick pulse and it has only started since i did a major update tonight.
Anybody else having issues?

EDIT TO MAKE SENSE: it just seems to be the quicktime in the apple site so i assume its their prob as everything else is fine. Sorry, move it along nothing to see here.... :)

raj
28th April 2008, 11:13 PM
I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "throb" ??

Is it like a flash of white light? Or does the actual size of the video get bigger for a second? Or something else entirely?

No its not the name of my latest adult adventure, i was watching the getamac ads and the video "throbs". its a very quick pulse and it has only started since i did a major update tonight.
Anybody else having issues?

macgrrl
28th April 2008, 11:16 PM
I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "throb" ??

Is it like a flash of white light? Or does the actual size of the video get bigger for a second? Or something else entirely?

the quality of the image flashes or throbs... hard to describe... like the image gets brighter then a little bit darker. Make any sense?

El Guardo
28th April 2008, 11:17 PM
And here I was thinking this thread described events following the Apple store going down...

SyncMan
29th April 2008, 06:36 AM
You mean the getamac ads on the Apple site? Apple don't use Flash (player) on their Website, they (or their ad agency) do use Flash (player) on external sites for the getamac ads. Which site were you looking at?

So is it Quicktime that is throbbing or Flash player?

(Throbbing is such a naughty word, can you use strobing? LOL)

macgrrl
29th April 2008, 07:37 AM
You mean the getamac ads on the Apple site? Apple don't use Flash (player) on their Website, they (or their ad agency) do use Flash (player) on external sites for the getamac ads. Which site were you looking at?

So is it Quicktime that is throbbing or Flash player?

(Throbbing is such a naughty word, can you use strobing? LOL)

ok edited to make sense, sorry it was late and i'm doped up on toothache meds, it just seems to be localised to the getamac ads so i am assuming its just a web issue. thanks for looking anyway.