PDA

View Full Version : EyeTV3 EPG missing channels

Lutze
24th February 2008, 03:55 PM
Hey Mactalkers,

I'm having a really odd problem with my EyeTV3 EPG - I've already posted this in another topic but it was not really accurate, so I hope you don't mind me posting it like this.

I've found that the built in DVB EPG is not picking up an EPG for some of the channels - to begin with it was Channel 9 however it's now grown to include Channel 7 and each time I try to do something to bring the channels back more vanish! (I saved the channel line up and it's able to bring those ones back thankfully).

I have set all the channels to DVB - I don't have an ICETV subscription currently, mostly because I am still stuck at home and paying for that functionality is pointless at the moment.

Any suggestions on how to make this play properly? I'm using a Miglia TV Mini with EyeTV3.

Thanks in advance /bow

purana
24th February 2008, 03:57 PM
EPG is set to what for each channel?

What happens if you set them to DVB? This will then pull the guide data from the channel itself the next time you tune into it.

Lutze
24th February 2008, 11:53 PM
All the EPG channels are set to DVB. It's still not pulling down at guide for those channels. :(

If I tune to any of those channels - even the HD versions I get no EPG info for the current programmes either.

Lutze
25th February 2008, 08:51 PM
Suggestions anyone?

will
25th February 2008, 08:55 PM
mine does the same whenever I re-start

NeoRicen
26th February 2008, 07:01 PM
https://www.icetv.com.au/

purana
26th February 2008, 07:08 PM
https://www.icetv.com.au/

I suggest you read the OP details, he said he doesn't wish to use paid guide. He wishes to get the EIT stuff working. And currently it's not.

Meanwhile it would others are having similar issues according the Elgato forums.

Lutze
26th February 2008, 07:10 PM
Yeah I had a fairly extensive search through their forums before posting (saw you are a charter member!)

I was sure that I'd seen something on these forums but searching turned up either 40 pages of hits and nothing concrete or nothing at all.

MrJesseRoss
26th February 2008, 07:49 PM
My EyeTV problem's slightly different - Using the same connection and EyeTV DTT unit, EyeTV 3 on my Macbook refuses to pick up SBS, while EyeTV on the iMac (set up via EyeTV 2) does. It's quite odd.

macaholic
30th May 2008, 10:03 PM
... it was Channel 9 however it's now grown to include Channel 7 and each time I try to do something to bring the channels back more vanish!

I have wondered about this too.

Perhaps using the "EyeTV master cleanser.app (http://forums.elgato.com/download.php?id=149)" from Elgato will fix it.

You won't lose your EyeTV archive but you will lose every setting and have to setup your tuner from scratch.

Wally
30th May 2008, 10:30 PM
I get the same issue, I can only see ABC's EPG.. nothing more..

Also Channel 7 doesn't show up, but what's new

Wally

Lutze
30th May 2008, 10:38 PM
I guess that I should now chip in and say... for some unknown reason I've got all channels epg showing! It started this morning... I just hope that I don't spook it into hiding again.