PDA

View Full Version : iCal No Worky Worky

Peter Wells
8th February 2008, 07:06 PM
I've noticed this on 3 different machines running Leopard, that every second or third time iCal is opened, it will show no appointments.

This is really starting to annoy me and the dudes who's machines I'm supposedly looking after.

But this has been a problem since leopard shipped, when the hell are they gonna fix it?

does anyone else have the same issue, or do we just have a bloody unlucky office?

silverdreamer
8th February 2008, 08:41 PM
I've noticed this on 3 different machines running Leopard, that every second or third time iCal is opened, it will show no appointments.

This is really starting to annoy me and the dudes who's machines I'm supposedly looking after.

But this has been a problem since leopard shipped, when the hell are they gonna fix it?

does anyone else have the same issue, or do we just have a bloody unlucky office?

A very unlucky office.

I am having no problem with ical. use it heavily everyday. Can you explain the situation a bit better?

AnthoMac
8th February 2008, 09:37 PM
I've had that happened to me once. I dont know the circumstances but it was very annoying as I was showing iCal's features to a switcher. I quitted iCal then forgot about it; an hour later I needed to add an appointment and *boom* appointments showed up/

For your information I'm using the PowerPC version seeing it's running on my G4.