PDA

View Full Version : iPod touch stalling problem...

danno74
6th February 2008, 10:12 AM
Hi,

Just wanted to put the feelers out for anyone who is having the same problem with their iPod touch as I am.

When I power on, the home screen comes up, as normal, but when I start tapping buttons on the screen, it takes aaaaaggggeeeessss for anything to react. The iPod comes good after a couple of minutes, but this is obviously an unacceptable amount of time to wait to be able to use the iPod.

Anyone else?

303-Acid
6th February 2008, 04:53 PM
I've had it happen a few times too, 1.1.3 jailbroken. I'm not sure what causes it. I'm suspecting wireless, not not sure. Sometimes it freezes on the slide to unlock, sometimes at the home screen. Is yours jailbroken? I was on 1.1.1 jailbroken for quite a while and didn't have it happen.

danno74
6th February 2008, 04:59 PM
Yeah man, mine is 1.1.3 jailbroken - it only started doing it a couple of weeks ago and I jailbroke it at least 6 weeks ago.

cjm19
6th February 2008, 05:08 PM
Mine is not jailbroken and it did this a lot when I first got it. Powering it off completely - hold off button and use the red slider seems to fix it.

danno74
6th February 2008, 07:23 PM
Yeah, I have tried doing that and it doesn't make any difference unfortunately.

MrJesseRoss
6th February 2008, 07:25 PM
Sometimes mine takes a little longer than it should to enter the music menu but nothing out of the ordinary has happened. Not to my knowledge, anyway.