PDA

View Full Version : Macbook Pro: Crud behind screen.

Linux_insidev2
22nd November 2007, 06:15 PM
Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone else has had this issue, looks like there's something on the screen, but it's actually dust or something inside the screen! not dead pixels either.

I'm gonna take it to the apple shop on the Weekend I suppose, just wondering if anyone else has heard of this, or has any advice?

ilostmypassword
22nd November 2007, 06:32 PM
Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone else has had this issue, looks like there's something on the screen, but it's actually dust or something inside the screen! not dead pixels either.

I'm gonna take it to the apple shop on the Weekend I suppose, just wondering if anyone else has heard of this, or has any advice?

good luck :)

captain fantasy
22nd November 2007, 06:42 PM
Hey guys,

Vitreous floaters...maybe

dantheman65
23rd November 2007, 05:01 PM
Vitreous floaters...maybe

Little do you know Apple Technicians are also qualified surgeons!

AusMac
23rd November 2007, 05:13 PM
my iPod has the same .. the first day i took it away from the bench it got dirt under the screen.

Pretty shoddy if you ask me .. Apple should go ask Seiko how they keep dirt out of a watch.