PDA

View Full Version : Switching...

LCGuy
1st April 2004, 09:44 AM
Guys, i have a confession to make: I'm throwing out my Dell, and all my Macs, and am getting an Ipex. I've decided that Ipexes rock, because i saw a brand new one today, with a 3.2 Ghz P4 and all the other fun stuff. And remember, Ghz matters. ;) Its also got fast DDR RAM, and a big 120 gig SATA hard drive, in a nice, big full size tower case. Its fast, its expandable, its quality....its an IPEX!

mbd
1st April 2004, 10:25 AM
Me too, but I'm switching to the latest Amiga technology. I put my cube and powerbook on the street this morning, because I grew tired of waiting for the new G5s from Apple. The future is with amiga!

LCGuy
1st April 2004, 11:53 AM
APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't you love April Fools Day? I know i do... :ph34r:

Anyway, yeah, it was just a joke. Just thought i may as well have a little bit of fun. I love my Macs and my Dell...i'd never dream of doing that. The only time i'd get an Ipex would be if i bought a gun and wanted some target practise, or if i wanted to see what an Ipex would look like after it saw the front end of a Holden... :ph34r:

The only thing i wonder is...how on earth am i supposed to top this next year? :o

stevejay
1st April 2004, 11:56 AM
I didn't believe it for a minute LCGuy :)

pipsqeek
1st April 2004, 06:20 PM
Would have been more effective on the OCAU forums I think.

None the less. your throwing of the Cube intrigues me...when do you plan such event and where do you live?

Steve :D

the_argon
1st April 2004, 08:33 PM
As long as the cube get's thrown towards Adelaide then i'm 100% behind you....

pipsqeek
1st April 2004, 11:13 PM
Sydney's closer

I had first dibs

in the great words of Homer Simpson "I said it first, I said it first"

Steve

jameso
5th April 2004, 09:21 AM
Rocket, my Amiga 1000 still works, its better than my beige g3

jameso