PDA

View Full Version : Prob with MacBook Pro...I can't turn it on

cheeqa_shark
17th October 2007, 02:21 AM
Hi, I got problem with my Macbook Pro...I just boght it about a month ago.
And just last nite, I couldn't turned on my Macbook Pro after I left it with the power on (using the battery) for 3 hours. And I also left the adapter still plugged to the power cord also for 3 hours.
After I got home, I found my MBP already turned off. And I tried to turn it on again. But nothing happened. I tried to connected it with the adapter...and the flash light in the adapter was not flashing. So I think I broke it.

So just about this morning, I bought the new adapter...but instead of buying the 85W adapter *because I just can't found it in any store*...I had the 60W adapter,because the shop assistant told me that I can use the 60W adapter for a MBP.

After I bought it, I tried to turned my MBP on again. But nothing happened. Though the flash light of the adapter was flashing...but nothing happened with my MBP. Now I left my MBP charged for almst 1 hour, I still haven't tried to turn it on again.

What's wrong with it? Pls help me...thxx b4

black_nail
17th October 2007, 02:34 AM
What's wrong with it? Pls help me...thxx b4

well im no expert, but i'd say its broken!
why don't you take it back to apple? it's only a month old.

cheeqa_shark
17th October 2007, 02:41 AM
so..it's broken???
that's it?
but why the adapter is still flashing???

And I did nothing wrong to the notebook...
darn! what's wrong with MBP

iPirate
17th October 2007, 09:16 AM
The adapter shouldn't flash... it should be a steady light, amber if not fully charged and green when charged.

bennettnz
17th October 2007, 09:29 AM
Do you have the power plugged straight into a wall socket or into a power board sharing other plugged appliances - There just might not be enough power running through to the laptop - odd I know but sometimes I find this to be the case at home. The computer goes into sleep mode can't be woken up and I end up removing the battery and power plug. Leaving it a couple of minutes and then plugging it all back together again and waiting for it to charge up.