PDA

View Full Version : Samsung U700

maclover
29th August 2007, 07:19 PM
Hi, I've pretty much decided on the Samsung U700 as my new phone, just wondering if anyone has one, and what they think of it?

I love the photo quality from what I could tell when using it at the Optus store, but I'm a little worried about the menu system/user interface.
-Is there a way of customizing the user interface, such as other than the main list?
-How is the compatibility with Macs?
-How reliable is the scroll wheel thingy? In the store it seemed pretty tedious to use, ie. turning to slow - it was hard to get the thing you wanted.

Thanks for any opinions :)

maclover
29th August 2007, 07:31 PM
I have been looking at the LG Shine as well, I really like it's metal finish, but it is about twice the thickness of the Samsung. And from what I can tell its camera has got nothing on the Samsung's, 2 megapixel compared to 3.2 megapixel.

maclover
29th August 2007, 07:59 PM
Well my main concern is the menu system / user interface. Seems pretty bad to me, especially with the scroll wheel that seemed pretty dodgy.

Does anyone have one?

Macbook
29th February 2008, 09:49 AM
I just bought this phone, and have discovered that it doesn't sync with my mac. I did a google search, but can't find a plug-in! Does any one know of one? I would really love to be able to sync ical and contacts.

Help - please!