PDA

View Full Version : iStat menus feature request: Battery and iCal

Laner
25th August 2007, 10:06 PM
Thanks a lot for makeing iStat menus.

I would very much apreciate a battery plugin, so that I can monitor my battery as well. e.g. replacing slimbattery.
Also sound and iCal support would be a dream come true. Sound as vertical and iCal events when i press date and time would be extremely conveniente. And very pretty with iStat menus' slick look. E.g. replacing "MenuCalendarClock iCal.app"

PS: sorry for the typos, english is not my first language.

iSlayer
25th August 2007, 10:13 PM
Hi Laner,
We are planning a battery menu extra but its not going to happen for a while. We want to make sure we get it perfect when we do it so its going to take a while to do.

We do plan on iCal intergration at some point aswell. We havent worked out exactly how we will intergrate it yet. We probably will wait until OS X 10.5 though because all the iCal stuff is being changed.

Let us know if there is anything else you want to see added :)

Laner
27th August 2007, 05:22 AM
Great! I will just wait then :)

Visor from Blacktree (and Alcor I think) is great. What about implementing something like that when Leopard is released?
Or if you could repleace all the Os X icons :cool:

schalliol
5th September 2007, 12:55 AM
I'll echo the interest in a battery menu. I'm not a big fan of the stock battery menu, and it would be nice to have one that fits with the rest of the suite too. Versus the Apple's battery menu, I would like to see a tighter time/percentage remaining icon. I'm glad you guys want to make sure you do it right!

diztorded
10th November 2008, 12:45 AM
Back 2007 you stated that a battery plug in was in the works. Is there any news on this?

schalliol
10th November 2008, 05:59 AM
I too am still interested.