PDA

View Full Version : StuntMANIA!pro 1.2 released!

Seon
8th August 2007, 02:01 PM
Yep, we are at it again... What's new in 1.2?

* New PINBALL HEAVEN level, complete with flippers and a ball!
* 2 crazy new cars... Truk & Trike.
* Fantastic new randomly placed BONUSES - Teleport, Mirror, Superjump & Nitro
* Random car spwan points in each level.
* Game options - Set your own steering precision!!
* Game options - Turn off game score saving.
* Improved gamepad support.
* Improved 3D & physics performance.

The new demo (StuntMANIA!jnr 1.2) now has gamepad support as well as the game options screen.

iSlayer
8th August 2007, 02:02 PM
* Game options - Set your own steering precision!!

Much appreciated :)

marc
8th August 2007, 02:39 PM
Really, really good. The handling is the best it's ever been by quite a margin (on default, I didn't need to change anything). You can now floor it and correct with ease. The Pinball level is hilarious. I love jumping before being smacked by the paddles.

Got any secrets you can share with us (hard to get to places etc)?

Seon
8th August 2007, 02:55 PM
Got any secrets you can share with us (hard to get to places etc)?

Hmm.. no secrets... other than check out the new Half-Pipe in the Construction City level... I wont tell you where it is... will let you find it !

marc
8th August 2007, 03:10 PM
I wont tell you where it is... will let you find it !
You're NO HELP AT ALL!

:thumbdn:

I still haven't made it onto the crane in the construction level. Had fun trying though! SMACK!

1Eevee1
8th August 2007, 05:50 PM
I collided with the new half pipe. Any higher up, Seon, and you'll get altitude sickness.

Man, the trike's so fun to play as. And the Truk adds new meaning to "Oversteer"

Seon
8th August 2007, 06:11 PM
I collided with the new half pipe. Any higher up, Seon, and you'll get altitude sickness.

Man, the trike's so fun to play as. And the Truk adds new meaning to "Oversteer"

Yes, Truk is very front heavy (as a truck would be) so its funny to drive.... and funny to bounce off things.

Trike is hilarious... it was really just an experiment in how a 3 wheel car would drive, and well... it's crazy... ;-)

We still have plenty of exciting things planned for future versions, but I ain't letting the cat out the bag just yet :-)