PDA

View Full Version : Sector3 Games now accepts Visa/Mastercard!

Seon
26th July 2007, 12:29 PM
Thats right, we have finally implemented our own payment system for those of you that don't like dealing with PayPal.

We are only accepting VISA/Mastercard at the moment, and the drill for purchase is as easy as choosing the VISA/Mastercard icon instead of the PayPal icon, and entering your CD details.

So, for those of you that held of buying because of PayPal... no more excuses !

Cheers :-)

purana
26th July 2007, 12:51 PM
I hate PayPal, so probably wise you implemented this.

grorr76
26th July 2007, 01:32 PM

im with you on paypal recently closed my account, there an extremely unprofessional organisation who does what they want at the detriment of there customers.

marc
26th July 2007, 02:42 PM
Any ETA for the release of stunt mania? It's looking good.

Comment to make sure my post is on topic: I don't have a personal PayPal account, so this is a good thing ;)

Seon
26th July 2007, 02:47 PM
Let me just say... StuntMANIA is freaking awesome! Am playing it right now (well testing/coding) and it's shaping up to be such a fun and addictive game.

We are hoping for a release late next week, but we keep adding more goodies.

We now have 4 different length timed games, 3x cars (all look awesome).. 3x unreal environments, Nitro bonus, hang-time tricks, a full ranking system for all bonuses and tricks and we have sooo much more planned for beyond 1.0.

Seon
26th July 2007, 05:00 PM

Yes, it seems that many people dislike PayPal.. more than I would have guessed, so it is good that we have implemented our own CC option. Wish I knew how many people DIDN'T buy Turret Wars because of PayPal.

beverlysims
15th July 2008, 01:35 AM
I certainly don't prefer to deal with Paypal. In fact, I hate Paypal (http://www.aboutpaypal.org). One day, I sold an item for 100 dollars American. Next thing I knoiw, the buyer did a chargeback, and Paypal then took the money ourt of my personal bank account to pay themselves back. My back account overdrew, and you can imagine the rest was not pretty.