PDA

View Full Version : Ipod's at Target

moth
19th March 2004, 02:55 PM
I have it on good authority that as of April 1st Target Australia will sell Apple Ipods throughout their stores. They will sell at the rrp with orders being fulfilled within four days. Target is reportedly recognised as an authorised Ipod dealer. I am not sure if this applies to Target Country. So if you're a coles myer shareholder or employee, it's time to crack out the discount card and get yourself an Ipod from Target.

DVD Plaza
19th March 2004, 04:02 PM
...or wait for their next 15% off store-wide sale - though they don't do them very often anymore (neither do K-Mart for that matter).

Shawry
23rd March 2004, 04:58 PM
wow! i didnt even know that and im a target employee! i'll talk my manager into letting me sell the iPods rather than the other staff who know nothing about them :P

moth
23rd March 2004, 05:13 PM
Look out for next weeks catalogue Shawry - they are in there - only a week to go!

jameso
24th March 2004, 10:30 PM
ipod mini, ipod mini, ipod mini, ipod mini.

hey, i have an iDea

ipod mini, ipod mini, ipod mini

jameso

walexx
25th March 2004, 04:23 AM
Forget about those 15% days off. Apple don't let retailers discount their stock in those type of promotions. I remember recently when David Jones had 10% all home office there was a small print comment saying "does not include apple products" or something like that.

It would be good, but I dont think its gonna happen :(.

As far as the mini is concerned, I think it would be stupid not to let Target sell em. The mini is more for mainstream consumers especially as they come in colours, so lets hope we seem em popping up all over the place. Not long to go now for the world wide release of the mini.

I know its next month, but I havent heard of any dates or Aussie prices although anywhere between $349.00 - $389.00 I think would be the price range, but my guess is it willl sell for $379.00.