PDA

View Full Version : yahoo messenger strangeness

supermans_alter_ego
25th June 2007, 06:38 PM
ok i know everyone uses adium and i do too, but there are times when i change over and use yahoo messenger.

i have a weird issue in yahoo messenger when i am chatting. everytime i receive a new message or send one in a conversation, it scrolls all the way to the top. i think this stuff has only been happening since i did the updates of the past week and as yet i haven't noticed it in anything else.

any ideas?

BlowMeDown
25th June 2007, 06:41 PM
ok i know everyone uses adium and i do too, ...

I don't use Adium :confused:

Yahoo is still in beta, for a long time too I believe, I can't offer any advise on that little glitch.

silverdreamer
25th June 2007, 06:41 PM
ok i know everyone uses adium and i do too, but there are times when i change over and use yahoo messenger.

i have a weird issue in yahoo messenger when i am chatting. everytime i receive a new message or send one in a conversation, it scrolls all the way to the top. i think this stuff has only been happening since i did the updates of the past week and as yet i haven't noticed it in anything else.

any ideas?

You are using safari 3 ....... get used to it!:p

PS I dont use Adium either
:D

zbaron
25th June 2007, 06:43 PM
any ideas?

I noticed this too. Have you installed the Safari 3 beta perhaps? I've not rolled back Safari (and don't want to) to test this.

Beaten by a minute. :(

supermans_alter_ego
25th June 2007, 06:54 PM
yeah i did install new safari. maybe i'll go back to old one.

supermans_alter_ego
25th June 2007, 07:12 PM
fixed. it was safari 3. i downloaded the safari 3 pack again and used the uninstaller to revert back to the old version.