PDA

View Full Version : Printer Problems

Rayd
20th January 2005, 11:10 PM
hey all, maybe someone here fixes printers or something i dunno but anyway to the problem!

i got a canon S750 a Photo printer it use to work great, until! all of a sudden when ever i printed it would always come up with lines of different colors through out the page... i believe it is the blue print head but i don't know... i have re-aligned the print heads etc... nothing works :( any help?

thanks in advanced :)

vicmeldrew
20th January 2005, 11:46 PM
My crappy epson C41Ux seems to have similar problem, but with the black cartridge. I assume that yours is ok in colour. I was planning to throw it and buy another after I saw an entry level epson for $80 at the local post office. The cartridges alone are worth $50 and some photo paper is thrown in. But with your canon worth a lot more i guess thats not an option.
Richard

Rayd
20th January 2005, 11:47 PM
yes i paid $550 for this printer... and i am not letting it go to waste!

suryo
21st January 2005, 04:33 AM
Nozzles need cleaning. There should be a feature that does this. If you have already done it and it's still buggered, get it serviced.

MacNut
21st January 2005, 06:32 AM
If you refill your cartridge, which now days usually include the print head, you can only refill them a certain number of times. After that the problem you have described often raises it's head.
:angry:

I usually only refill about six times and then buy the brand cartridge and the problem has never recurred.

Rayd
21st January 2005, 08:16 AM
i cleaned nozles.... and its a new cartridge :S oh dear ....