PDA

View Full Version : Ok i DONT want an Iphone this bad

TLCAUS
9th June 2007, 02:24 PM
Iphone for sale if you are Donald Trump

http://cgi.ebay.com/Brand-New-Apple-Iphone_W0QQitemZ220120277720QQihZ012QQcategoryZ643 55QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Repulse
9th June 2007, 02:26 PM
Operating system: 8GB
Eh? :confused:

MrJesseRoss
9th June 2007, 03:58 PM
"Please do not bid on it. My ebay email is locked and I can't be able to ansewer you"

Yeah, sounds totally legit.

Also, despite being locked to AT&T, it appears to be on about 30 different networks...:thumbdn:

TLCAUS
9th June 2007, 04:41 PM
O its been removed, 2 hours ago the highest bid was $500,123,00 somebody must have hacked the site, looked quite amusing

sanjay
10th June 2007, 12:12 AM
haha

i work at a pawnbroker and a few weeks ago someone came in and sold us about 20 of these chinese copy iphones - after 20 minutes with the dude who bought them i convinced him that they were fake (they looked DAMN good, although the packaging, interface and fact they havent actually been released yet was the giveaway. :p)

Mikkas
12th June 2007, 12:20 PM
hey sanjay, got any pics of the fake iphones? Id be interested in having a look :D

STK
12th June 2007, 12:23 PM
This listing (220120277720) has been removed or is no longer available. Please make sure you entered the right item number.
If the listing was removed by eBay, consider it canceled. Note: Listings that have ended more than 90 days ago will no longer appear on eBay

Erwin
12th June 2007, 12:55 PM
hey sanjay, got any pics of the fake iphones? Id be interested in having a look :D

I found one on eBay:
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Exwang-Apple-iPhone-like-handset-EXCLUSIVE-Buy-now_W0QQitemZ260127717666QQihZ016QQcategoryZ3312QQ rdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Weird.

BLINDER
12th June 2007, 01:16 PM
I found one on eBay:
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Exwang-Apple-iPhone-like-handset-EXCLUSIVE-Buy-now_W0QQitemZ260127717666QQihZ016QQcategoryZ3312QQ rdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Weird.

They're not bad at copying though are they?!
There'd be plenty of people duped by that - and that's all they need.

drewbles
12th June 2007, 02:23 PM
They're not bad at copying though are they?!
There'd be plenty of people duped by that - and that's all they need.

OK. I know there's 'engrish' but this ad is just bizare:

Sheathing material: The metal + is ordinary
Original machine fitting: Lithium battery 1,800 bold peaceful two, two gather one is sufficient, a three-dimensional ear 机线, a data line, a compact disc, 256TF card
Electricity story-telling script: May save 100 name cards types electricity story-telling script, comes the electricity group group, big end of placard, bell sound
Bell sound: 64 chord, support the MP3 bell sound, six loudspeakers
Waits for an opportunity the picture: Support tendency
Other functions: Scene pattern
摄?头: 2 million picture elements
Photography description: The picture most greatly supports 1280*1024, most greatly supports the 5th company to pat, retards 15 seconds photographies, supports 4 time of focal variations, supports has to photograph the 3GP form
Multimedia: Supports the MP3 broadcast, supports the background broadcast, supports the many kinds of digital form, supports the MP4/3GP form sound film to broadcast, sound recording
Special function: A machine double calliper, ultra long waits for an opportunity, English passes, supports the color letter, the picture artist

I know I can't wait for an ultra long wait for an opportunity! It's also good to know the sheathing is ordinary and it supports the MP3 bell sound :D

Granny Smith
12th June 2007, 02:24 PM
"Notes: This auction is for a phone that looks like the Apple iPhone by design, it does not claim to be the Apple iPhone and is therefore not bound to the terms defined in the eBay regulations regarding the pre-sale of Apple iPhone items or fakes (circla early June). This is in fact a real hand-set that shares the Apple form factor and does not run Max OSX, opting for a similar interface under Windows Mobile instead."

So they're not trying to pass it off as an iPhone by putting the Apple logo and the word "iPhone" on it? Interesting argument.

Erwin
12th June 2007, 03:36 PM
At 299 pounds it's not even that cheap. :)