PDA

View Full Version : Having trouble with Pocketmac Pro 3

SRG
26th March 2007, 08:04 PM
Hi all

I am on holiday at the moment in Singapore and saw a nice little app called PocketMac Pro 3 (well it looked nice).

As the hotel has free wifi was able to install it register it and grab the latest update.

However it will not connect to my Ipaq 6515!

Have sent support a question about the fact that the PocketMac device locator keeps telling me I have to many USB connections (even though I only have the Ipaq connected).

Anyone else had this issue or any ideas how to fix?

Cheers
Shaun

PS sadly no other toy shopping has occured!

Alessiman
26th March 2007, 08:07 PM
Hi all

I am on holiday at the moment in Singapore and saw a nice little app called PocketMac Pro 3 (well it looked nice).

As the hotel has free wifi was able to install it register it and grab the latest update.

However it will not connect to my Ipaq 6515!

Have sent support a question about the fact that the PocketMac device locator keeps telling me I have to many USB connections (even though I only have the Ipaq connected).

Anyone else had this issue or any ideas how to fix?

Cheers
Shaun

PS sadly no other toy shopping has occured!

I've had pocketmac pro for the last couple of years and it has to be by far the most bug ridden useless piece of software I have ever had the fortune to install

This view must be shared by other users as I can even give my copy away to users on this forum.

Though I am dying to see if tech support has got any better (I doubt it)

One day I'll write up my experience on the saga

godsdice
26th March 2007, 08:21 PM
missing sync for me...very slow but works fine with my imate jamin

SRG
27th March 2007, 11:40 AM
well still awaiting a support response but somehow (i really don't see what I did different) it has connected over bluetooth.

Have to say has worked ok.