PDA

View Full Version : Steve beta testing the iPhone?

lavo
8th March 2007, 01:57 PM
This from TUAW today:

iPhone in the wild (http://www.tuaw.com/2007/03/07/jobs-using-iphone-already/)

More to the point, does Steve own *any* other clothes beyond a black shirt and jeans???? He's starting to get a little scary.......even Bill Gates has more than one colour in his wardrobe (drab as it may be!).

jeremy_warnock
8th March 2007, 02:16 PM
its a zune - and thats not really jobs

just stirring the bucket

maclover
8th March 2007, 03:01 PM
I bet nobody there knows who is standing behind them, just a multi billionaire and one of the most powerful people in tech and entertainment industry!

I find it a little scary though people taking photos of him when hes at his son's soccer match...he's not exactly a celebrity and he needs a private life.

Disko
8th March 2007, 03:03 PM
even Bill Gates has more than one colour in his wardrobe (drab as it may be!).
There may be different colours, but they're only there to match with various shades of beige.

MrJesseRoss
8th March 2007, 03:09 PM
...So there isn't actually a photo of him with the phone, or any video of him talking... just a pic of Jobs with an earpiece? That's not exactly proof...

lavo
8th March 2007, 03:21 PM
Only from what the guy with the photo has said. Who knows, but it makes a lot of Apple fan boys go weak at the knees :-p

jeremy_warnock
8th March 2007, 03:27 PM
I bet nobody there knows who is standing behind them, just a multi billionaire and one of the most powerful people in tech and entertainment industry!

I find it a little scary though people taking photos of him when hes at his son's soccer match...he's not exactly a celebrity and he needs a private life.

Mate if it reaaaally is jobs, which is questionable, and it is his sons soccer match - whats the bet the school/team is full of world industry leaders children seeing stevie boy there is probably no big deal and quite likely he could be small time compared the possible people sending their kids to a school with that type of caliber - and costs

theov
8th March 2007, 03:51 PM
Doesn't look like Steve to me.

theov

BLINDER
8th March 2007, 03:56 PM
The real question is being missed here.
Who won the match?

mechcon
8th March 2007, 04:55 PM
or better yet, who gives a fuck? I say let him be, its as bad as the paparazi who would constantly push the royal family all the time, every day... seriously

morgs
8th March 2007, 05:07 PM
That is the stupidest rumour yet. I don't see how anyone gets the idea that he is even using an iPhone. Maybe he is, but there is no way you could say for sure from that pic.

stevekicks
8th March 2007, 05:29 PM
didnt he say in the keynote that he's using it as his phone?

lavo
8th March 2007, 05:39 PM
Settle guys! Just a bit of fun :-) Who says the photo is not just some clever photoshop of Steve from a Stevenote thrown in at a soccer game? The pic reminds me of those dodgy UFO fake photos :-)