PDA

View Full Version : iPhone Ringtone & Message Tone

Jaffa
15th January 2007, 06:57 PM
Attached I have a zip file of both the iPhone Ringtone and the iPhone Message Tone. The ringone is recorded from the keynote and the Message tone is from ichat on the mac. It works fine on my phone, I hope other people also enjoy it :)

Jeff

iPirate
15th January 2007, 07:00 PM
So basically the new thing is the iPhone ringtone?

Good Job. I'm changing my iChat incoming call tone now...

MactrixAUS
15th January 2007, 07:06 PM
Nice one, just applied as my Audio and Chat sounds in iChat:)

Goodbye
15th January 2007, 07:21 PM
Cool, thanks Jeff!

Ringtone set, sounds pretty nice.

Shatter
15th January 2007, 07:24 PM
Thanks, i've need some new tones for a while. Time to crop the Fish image to 176x220 for my phone, you know the one on the iPhone section of the apple website.

{edit}
THIS DESKOP PICTURE (file:///Library/Desktop%20Pictures/Nature/Clown%20Fish.jpg) <<< Hope that link works it should open the file from your Hard Drive, first time i've ever done an offline link.

sputnik1
15th January 2007, 07:33 PM
Thanks for the share, Jeff!

Shatter
15th January 2007, 08:03 PM
And now wallpaper. Get it while its hot. Tell me some other common phone screen sizes and i'll make them now.

Jaffa
15th January 2007, 08:11 PM
So basically the new thing is the iPhone ringtone?

Good Job. I'm changing my iChat incoming call tone now...

Nice one, just applied as my Audio and Chat sounds in iChat:)

It was intended to be for your mobile phone, but i guess you can use it for whatever you want really :P

And now wallpaper. Get it while its hot. Tell me some other common phone screen sizes and i'll make them now.

Thanks Blair.

Shatter
15th January 2007, 08:16 PM
I wonder what the screen saver looks like.

Jaffa
15th January 2007, 08:21 PM
Just a wild guess, but it could be the OS X 's Flurry Screensaver... :P

Moose
15th January 2007, 08:27 PM
Thanks, it is now on my V3. I wonder how long before I am sick of it.:)

Jaffa
15th January 2007, 08:32 PM
Thanks, it is now on my V3. I wonder how long before I am sick of it.:)

LOL

HAHA

Shatter
15th January 2007, 08:36 PM
http://www.comteche.com/free-image-hosting/images/gjZ57336.gif

iPhone screensaver!!!!!

mechcon
15th January 2007, 08:46 PM
you guys need to just give it a break, you dont see me looking for futurama desktop wallpaper because new episodes are coming back in 2008 *turns monitor off*

Jaffa
15th January 2007, 08:55 PM
http://www.comteche.com/free-image-hosting/images/gjZ57336.gif

iPhone screensaver!!!!!

Thats giving me a headache :p it keeps skipping... aaarrrrgggghhhhh my head *heartbeat* *doof doof doof doof*

Shatter
15th January 2007, 10:03 PM
you guys need to just give it a break, you dont see me looking for futurama desktop wallpaper because new episodes are coming back in 2008 *turns monitor off*

new eps in 2008. i'll have to dig out my futurama wallpaper set and icons for CandyBar. (oh S***, i deleted them)

Lahupe
19th January 2007, 11:19 PM

Can you please make one for my Nokia 320x240? Thanks. ;)

cheekimonki
22nd December 2007, 07:48 AM
Hi all
i am trying to figure out how to download new message tones to my iphone. I know how to do it with ringtones using 'makeiphoneringtones' application, but i dont undestand how to do it for message tones. I keep reading in other forums about changing file formats in the 'file browser' which i cant seem to find on my iphone.
any advice??? please help...desperate..i hate the standard message tones - ha ha ha

Lance - Sydney

ollielowe
22nd December 2007, 10:39 AM
ooo very swish. Thanks for sharing! :thumbup:

Jaffa
22nd December 2007, 09:17 PM
I wonder what the screen saver looks like.

My iPhone got no screensaver, and thats the way I like it :D

I don't see the point of wasting electricity with a screensaver, just turn off the screen and shove it in your pocked :)

Well done Apple :D

Hi all
i am trying to figure out how to download new message tones to my iphone. I know how to do it with ringtones using 'makeiphoneringtones' application, but i dont undestand how to do it for message tones. I keep reading in other forums about changing file formats in the 'file browser' which i cant seem to find on my iphone.
any advice??? please help...desperate..i hate the standard message tones - ha ha ha

Lance - Sydney

I have tried to find a way to do this too, and I even tried to use one of the ringtones as a message tone, but alas it wont let me. It seems all you can do is add ringtones, but not message tones...

Maybe there is something we have yet to discover...

chinachonga
26th December 2007, 04:21 AM
do i need to post a certain amount of times before i can dl?

Jaffa
28th December 2007, 12:13 PM
Nah, you shouldnt need to... I could be wrong tho...

elmat
14th May 2008, 02:44 AM
thanks

bitingmammal
15th May 2008, 10:14 PM
I would love to hear the iPhone ringtone and message tone, but when I click the "Attached Files" link, it opens a blank window and doesn't download. Does anyone else have this problem?

Muzza_77
15th May 2008, 10:26 PM
yeah ive got that problem as well

Jaffa
15th May 2008, 10:41 PM
Hmm not sure about that guys :S Sorry :(

FineWine
16th May 2008, 06:41 AM
yep same here

Jaffa
16th May 2008, 01:41 PM
Hmmm just tried again and the same thing is happening here again. *yells and waves fists at decryption* ;)

decryption
16th May 2008, 01:49 PM
Attached files have been disabled for months now. Re-upload your files to a web server and paste the link.