PDA

View Full Version : The plan is finally about to come together..

purana
3rd December 2004, 08:28 PM
I am only days away from getting my new toys...

Apple bluetooth keyboard
Apple bluetooth mouse
Griffin Icurve

If you can't tell I am bloody excited to be getting the above items for my birthday. I might do a review on my thoughts for each of the items.

Wonder what else I can ask for when I need ideas for more presents next year.. hrmmm

AusMac
3rd December 2004, 09:51 PM
sounds like a spoilt brat to me.
I had to work for everything I got..
and still do.

what's your parent's phone number?

purana
3rd December 2004, 09:57 PM
haha..

I am about to turn 29.. Its either I buy it myself, like I do anyways... or tell my parents and my wife if you want to buy me something I really want for my bday and xmas.. then buy me these items...

My wife brought home the icurve and mouse today. But I got to wait like another 8 days to get them.. doh

My mum has the keyboard, as I ordered it from apple for her about 2 weeks or more ago.

All this waiting is killing me..

AusMac
3rd December 2004, 10:45 PM
aha .. happy family one hand clap.

hope all your Christmases are white

11 th Dec?

well in case I am not about .. I'll wish you an early happy birthday .. now since your birthday came early .. you have my permission to unwrap your presents ;)

Disko
3rd December 2004, 10:50 PM
What on earth are you on about AusMac?

iodine - why'd you go for the bluetooth mouse? I'd have preferred a logitech mouse with enough buttons to control the Tardis... :)

AusMac
3rd December 2004, 10:53 PM
well iodine understood me .. bluddy south aussies..

have another coopers .. you'll catch up.

purana
4th December 2004, 12:50 AM
I think someone has had a little too much booze..

As to the mouse.. I wanted a bluetooth.. And from what I saw the other one I liked ended up being pulled from the streetwise website.. I ended up with the default apple one.. including the one button. See how I go.

Hopefully I will get around to setting up the new gear when its my birthday. I hope to use my 17" Benq LCD as a 2nd display.. That is on the account the PC is being used for something else and doesnt need the monitor.

EDIT: well its late, very late. I better go sleep now

AusMac
4th December 2004, 01:34 AM
That is why you are getting it all on your birthday, is it not?
So you can enjoy the whole experience of playing with the new toys.

zefi
4th December 2004, 08:34 AM
Since you brought the iCurve, can I ask you why you brought it over the Macally (I think its called) Ice Cool stand?

Since I'm thinking about getting one or the other.

Cheers!

purana
5th December 2004, 07:07 PM
Didn't want a cooling device... wanted a stand...

AusMac
5th December 2004, 07:16 PM
good answer