PDA

View Full Version : AppleTalk LAN - Dates and Info

decryption
12th November 2004, 09:12 PM
We have managed to organise an AppleTalk LAN!

It will be held at Noon on Saturday the 11th of December. The venue is the Mitcham Uniting Church, on the corner of Doncaster East Road and Maroondah Highway.

Here is a map of the location:

http://www.networklayer.com.au/church.gif

We would ask all people coming to bring the following:
-4 port powerboard
-Food ( you may not like the food I like :P )
-Your MP3s, DivX, Games and Apps
-At least a few blank CDs
-And your computer/s of course

Don't fret if you haven't got a copy of a game that is being played you won't miss out on the fun ;)

We've arranged the price to be $20, which includes pizza, miscellaneous foods and soft drink.

To make sure people come, I will require everyone who wishes to attend, to pay the $20 fee into my bank account, so I can go buy the food and drinks and repay Ozi for booking the hall. It also doubles as a measure to make sure people come, otherwise there will only be a handful of us, making for a relativley boring LAN. If you cannont attend, contact me and your money will be promptly refunded.

My details are:

You can also deposit the money into my account from any Commonwealth Bank branch, not just NetBanking.

Please put AppleTalk LAN in the comment field when you transfer the money and send me an e-mail to anthony.agius@internode.on.net to let me know you've paid.

If you have friends you want to come and join in, they need to pay $20 also. So deposit $40 for the two of you. If 3 of you are coming, $60, etc.

Also, Windows computers are welcome :)

If you want to discuss the LAN or have any questions, check out this thread (http://forums.appletalk.com.au/index.php?showtopic=2051&hl=).

decryption
13th November 2004, 07:17 AM
I'm going to keep a list of who has paid/expressed interest in coming so we know who is going to be there.

So far it's:
decryption
Ozi
kim jong il
bYrd
frenchtoast
xfire

Once again, I remind all those who are wanting to attend to please pay ASAP. If you feel you may not be able to make it, deposit the money anyways and it can be refunded the day after the LAN if you didn't attend.

Also, if you intend to bring a friend, they have to pay a seperate $20, let me know so I can add them to the list so we'll all know how many people are attending :)