2 happy souls :)
1 with an iPod mini
1 with 40gb iPod photo:D

waiting for them to charge........

the colour screen is very nice B)

Cant wait for the file moving to begin

iambob
12th November 2004, 08:56 PM
I notice that you are in canberra which store did you get them from and do you know if they had any 60GB ipods?

frenchtoast
12th November 2004, 10:42 PM
Who got what model?

napes
12th November 2004, 10:50 PM
Awwww... that's nice :) but like frenchtoast asked.... who got what? ;)

tempestas
13th November 2004, 08:42 AM
We got them at the ANU AppleCentre. Tristian even stayed open to liberate funds from us. ;)

My wife got a gold mini - used 3 Gb already but she assures me she likes the small size and will manage her playlist in iTunes to suit. B)

I got the 40Gb photo, I was planning the 40Gb pod, but once I saw the colour screen & thought about the longer battery life, I succumbed on the promise of some discounted other goodies.

I am fairly sure they have 60Gb in stock, but they told us that at the rates all iPods are selling after the end of next week they wont guarantee orders before christmas. The cupboard did look full.

The photos look great on a TV and syncing was very straightforward and didn't take that long (i didn't time it) to upload 950 songs & 940 photos and i still have 32 Gb spare. :D

Paxton
13th November 2004, 12:56 PM
Congratulations on the purchase. I am currently without an iPod, as mine had to go back to Apple for a fix. My Hdd bit the dust, so I am limping my ancient Diskman along until I get my iPod back. I never thought it would be this hard to live without 17 gig of music in one little thing, but 20 songs on a C.D is about 4700 songs too little.