PDA

View Full Version : halo 2 con

THENEXTBIGTHING
9th November 2004, 05:27 PM
lol well got halo 2 today thought it would take at least 10 yrs to finish, but nope only 5 if u don't have xbox live maybe rent it first, they have spent 2 1/2 yr's makiing the online play and about half a yr on the single lol, but still impressive over the first and i'm more then sure they cut the game short basically mid game the credits start roling :huh: and after i thought about it it makes sense, xbox 2 comes out end of next yr halo 3 will be a lauch tirle for sure u cant just cut a game out hlaf way through bastards.

lol i think the games has improved but if u can't go online there no real point to buying it at all. :unsure:

titan44
9th November 2004, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by THENEXTBIGTHING@Nov 9 2004, 05:27 PM
lol well got halo 2 today thought it would take at least 10 yrs to finish, but nope only 5
Try it on Legendary, i spent hours just trying to get thru the first level. I liked the covenent stroryline, I'll buy it just for the multiplayer battle. And as for Xbox live, use the mac tunnel Aquaduct.

THENEXTBIGTHING
9th November 2004, 07:25 PM
covenent story line was alot better, i would like halo to include much more with the same character hell even make 2 halos one human one alien with 20 levels each, lol i need to move to get borad banded