PDA

View Full Version : Friday the 13th

Cory5412
13th February 2004, 01:33 PM
Here in Arizona, today is Thursday the 13th of February, and everyone knows that that means!

It's my lucky day, no? ;)

I'll also be helping out with the book club bake sale tomorrow, let's hope we have success eh? because that friday the 13th luck will be with me :)

Shawry
13th February 2004, 10:07 PM
well my friday the 13th iis almost over and so far i havent had anything go wrong or bad luck come upon me!!

meh...its all superstiotious garbage

pipsqeek
14th February 2004, 09:39 AM
Friday the 13th to me is quite a special day. Something good always happens to me on this day.

At TAFE, I got to see a chicks panties for a few minutes, ofcourse, letting the boys in on it too. So we all staired at them. She happen to be a honey.

That's always great.

I get home, and my wife has bought me a new Iron Maiden DVD covering all their singles they released with thier video clips. A big thing for me as I am a huge Iron Maiden fan.

Its the only time of the year where something happens to me where i can smile and say, "hmmm, lifes good."

Steve

Currawong
14th February 2004, 10:07 AM
I agree that Friday the 13th is a good luck day, if anything. Had a farewell for a co-worker last night, but instead of going down the pub (I don't drink, but everyone else does), they all went to a small park in Mascot with a few 6 packs and some pizza. The cops turned up, but were actually cool about it, just wanting to take our rubbish away, not break anything or annoy the neighbours.

:)

Radar
14th February 2004, 10:35 AM
My Friday the 13th was quite good also. I had spares first period, so I did all my english work that was due the next period within 10 minutes and then just bludged playing Settlers II on my PB. Then, after recess, I found out that my biol teacher is absent, meaning that the huge prac that noone had finished was not due, and I have the weekend to actually bullshit my way thru it (God I love the internet). Oh, and to top it off, when I got home my Amazon package arrived, with my brand spankin new 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' complete first season DVD box set.

decryption
14th February 2004, 11:37 AM
Yesterday I realised I could be exempt from two more subjects at TAFE, meaning more free time to do homework, which, in turn means more free time to re-design our site.
I also managed to buy 5 king size Cherry Ripes for $1.50 ea at Safeway in the Queen Victoria shopping center. Bargain or what!? :P

LCGuy
14th February 2004, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by Shawry@Feb 13 2004, 10:07 PM
meh...its all superstiotious garbage
Not always. At school I ALWAYS had a terrible day on Black Friday, for no particular reason at all. However, last year at university, Black Friday was actually a pretty good day for me. Weird.

pipsqeek
15th February 2004, 12:02 AM
I still can't get the picture of those panties out my head.

Geez, I'm 25, married and when I get to TAFE I act like a horny teen. But I think that is okay considering that most of my fellow classmates (around the same age) were all acting the same way. :P

I love going to a TAFE so close to Cronulla Beach. Its so hot there... I sweat my ass off but its all worth it after seeing skimpy clad chicky babes which is probably why I am really sweating.

Steve

the_argon
15th February 2004, 11:19 AM
Well, It seems like I might be one of the only ones that had something bad happen...

I came down with the flu about friday lunchtime :(

Still recovering...

Cory5412
17th February 2004, 07:01 AM
I had the domain that I've wanted for several years get taken (yeah I know, I should have bought it years ago)

The people who bought the domain have been using it basically to badmouth me.

Now on the 16th though...

I guess things are a bit better :-\

(at least I'm able to like... ignore people, or something like that)

dunno.

Disko
17th February 2004, 08:47 AM
The people who bought the domain have been using it basically to badmouth me. Twats. :angry:

Cory5412
17th February 2004, 12:03 PM
(What's a twat?) (On second thought, I think I can figure it out ;))

I posted the letter itself and my own thoughts on the cease and decist letter here:
http://cory5412.50free.net/index.php

There's two posts about it, one of which is the letter, the other is my thought about the letter.

That site, just btw is also my own website for other stuff, kind of a "blog" iff'n ye know what I mean, so there's other stuff there, feel free to check it out every so often ;)