PDA

View Full Version : The story of an Acer

LCGuy
13th February 2004, 12:47 PM
http://www.rabidhardware.net/index.php?id=24

LMAO!!!!!! Someone HAS to try that on an Ipex....

Byrd
13th February 2004, 01:01 PM
I recently found a desktop model of one of those bluey/greeny Acer P1 machines - terrible. Did keep the ugly mouse and keyboard however, don't know why :unsure:

LCGuy
14th February 2004, 11:32 PM
Lmao, fun. You know, that reminds me...recently when i went to my old primary school to vote, i saw something very sad. Back in the day, the place was filled to the brim with brand new 68k Macs, and even an Apple IIe and IIgs. We had Classics, LCIIs, LC575s, Classic IIs, and a brand spanking new, still shining Performa 580CD. It was very fun, trust me. Hoever, when i went back the other day, i saw that they had replaced all the nice old Macs with brand new shitty Ipex PCs, and a few crappy Acers.... :angry: :angry: :angry:

Fuck i hate this Government..... :angry: (excuse my French)

Cory5412
17th February 2004, 07:17 AM
Acers, esp. the pentium 1 era charcoal and (forgot what the green color was called) and thru about the P3 era machines are, IMHO, very aesthetically pleasing. I had one, it was a charcoal P133 tower with it's keyboard, and I was going to get the AV monitor for it, very nice system.

I wanted to run Rhapsody on there, DR2 but my CD never really worked :P

If I had been able to make it run Rhapsody I might still have it today, ohwell.

Oh BTW, if you think that people literally bashing & exploding macs makes me mad, which it does, it should make everyone mad, then you can imagine about the same feeling when i hear about someone doing this kind of junk to a PC, especially a good one such as thus.

Just my thought anyway.