PDA

View Full Version : Ipod Earphones

Honey
19th September 2004, 10:00 AM
Hello,
i suppose i do kinda take care of my ipod...i bring it do school mostly everyday take care of it and put it in a case my friend made me hehe and put that in my pencil case..but the earphones..the white outer outside, part of it snapped showing the wires and stuff, could i replace them or fix them? how..how much $$ and yeh..
please help,
honey

Disko
19th September 2004, 10:45 AM
Well i'm not sure how badly damaged they are, but if i were you i'd just get some better headphones. The ones apple use aren't that great. I'm sure some users here can give you advice on good headphones.

Honey
19th September 2004, 10:50 AM
bugga,
i ask my dad, he said u must'f forced it,
and i remember my friend when i was at skool, she tried to forse em so they'll become longer, but i stoped her syain dont do it coz it break, and like a few weeks later, i found it with the white thing split i suppose just one crack but its opened to about 5mm and there is a red wire and a blue wire with all this stringy stuff..argh..ive only had my ipod 4 a couple of weeks!!

Quamen
19th September 2004, 11:38 AM
If they still work then all is good. But seriously. Think about getting some replacement headphones. The stock ones aren't super good, and it's safer to have normal looking ones than the dead give away white ones.

People in england were getting mugged for their iPods. I havn't heard of it happening here but it's always a possibility. You do see a shitload of white earphones around the city though :)

Honey
19th September 2004, 01:25 PM
haha true..at my school..
ipods are now the new rage..i think my brother me...some of his mates and some yr 9 rich dude has one..i dont think he knows how 2 use it..he looks quite puzzled..
actually im the only one in yr 7 who does hav one..and eveyrone is supposively wishing for them..but i was actually bothered to get the money together..and i just made my dad and mum giv me money 4 doin chores non stop..which i dont think is the best job in the world..
p.s tis true..when i went 2 da city..i saw this group of people just with ipods all u could see is the white earfones..