PDA

View Full Version : iMac OS X 21"5 Desktop computer Fails

whatsnew
18th March 2015, 06:12 AM
Having purchased the above Feb2015.
1st Came with no manual only guide was promoting" apples glory and buying software"
2nd found the passwords totally unnecessary "A real nightmare of stupidity" . Like a mad dog chasing its tale.
3rd The buying invoice never stated serial number of computer. Typing that serial number on Laptop (Microsoft) was told"Number not valid"
4th Managed to see iMac "Operating guide" shewn in unreadable magnification for "Ants Eyes"
5th Was asked for "Complete Care at a price". Shocked said, it should be free already should have guarantee with out bleeding for more cash. Paranoid .Very sick types.
6th Very upset for buying this "Crap" machine and answers that are not straight forward in replying.
7th No info given explaining the "Symbol meanings" .That is a joke.
8th Not written in English but only in conflict with it.To put you off.

leon
18th March 2015, 12:45 PM
Maybe a bit of a back story would help here.

Swathe
18th March 2015, 01:08 PM
My eyes hurt.....

soulman
18th March 2015, 05:57 PM
...6th Very upset for buying this "Crap" machine and answers that are not straight forward in replying.
7th No info given explaining the "Symbol meanings" .That is a joke.
8th Not written in English but only in conflict with it.To put you off.I'm sure everyone's sorry you're disappointed with your purchase, but you need to complain to Apple if you want to get something done about it. I've always found their customer service to be excellent. I do try to approach them with a positive attitude though. You may wish to consider doing the same.

I have no idea what you're referring to when you talk about "symbol meanings". If you actually want some help working stuff out then you have to try to explain things in a way that is specific and clear. Are you talking about the symbols on your keyboard for example?

This is a community forum and people contribute here off their own bat, so joining up to just have a big spray at other Mac users isn't likely to get you any kind of useful outcome. If you want help to solve specific problems there will probably be people who will reply with assistance, but do try to keep in mind that nobody here has any control over Apple, your computer, or your approach to problem solving.