PDA

View Full Version : Syncing iPhone with iTunes

iPath
19th January 2014, 03:06 PM
Hey guys,

Not sure if this is the right section but here goes, it's been a while since i've been on here.

I noticed lately that my iPhone which used to wifi sync seems a slow on the uptake with my music playlists. Today i plugged it into the computer and when i clicked on my phone in devices on the left of iTunes and then went into my playlists all the songs added were there but they were greyed out and all they had was a small dotted circle to the left, no matter what i did it won't install these songs. Some songs are downloaded off itunes, some are off cd's and other from other sources but i've never had an issue like this before..

I turned the phone off and on, did the same for my mac and still wont work. Does anyone know a way around this problem?

ajbeardy
19th January 2014, 04:56 PM
I have all sort of problems with Playlists on my daughters iPhone in the last few days. I could not get any of them to sync, although iTunes thought there was music on the iPhone. I have that problem with the dotted circle on the left - not sure what that actually indicates.

In the end we restored the iPhone and started again. I was able to sync playlists but we are still having trouble with music on the iPhone especially songs purchased but not being synced across.

There are quite a few threads on the apple site:

https://discussions.apple.com/message/23666083#23666083

iPath
20th January 2014, 09:10 AM
Good to see i'm not alone, but not so good that this is happening to others too..

Thanks for the link, hopefully they come up with a fix for this.