PDA

View Full Version : Iphoto book

eget
5th June 2013, 07:16 PM
2 questions:
1. I'm loading images from events into a hard cover book. The images loaded into the photo pane are in a random order, not in the order of my events ie year order. How can I get them to load in order?
2. Can I add additional images to the book that were not loaded when the book was started? If so how?

Thanks

bennyling
5th June 2013, 07:39 PM
I just tested with the latest version of iPhoto, and it seems the order of photos in the right-hand pane is inherited from the album/event the book was created from. Choosing sort options doesn't seem to change the order, but you can drag to re-arrange the photos.

You can add photos that weren't part of the book when you started it. Either drag the photo from the main viewing area to the book on the sidebar, or select the photo(s) by clicking on them and then hitting "add to… book" in the bottom right.

eget
5th June 2013, 07:52 PM
I've selected a number of "events" to load into the book and the events are not in order. From what you're saying I understand that I should choose all the images from the events and put them into an album then put them into the order I want them to appear in the pane, is this correct?

Thanks for the tip on adding additional photos.

cheers

bennyling
5th June 2013, 07:55 PM
If you consolidate the events you want to add to the album then create the book from the album, then your photos should be in event order. Otherwise you'll have to add the events one at a time to the book, which should just append additional photos to the existing ones.

eget
5th June 2013, 10:57 PM
Ok Thanks.